HCS has experience in delivering high-quality maintenance services to homes and commercial environments.
We have mastered areas of facilities management peculiar to homes through an in-depth knowledge of the local environment and effective project management skills.
Why Should You Choose HCS?
HCS is the preferred professional facilities management firm as attested to by our satisfied clients. We so confident of our ability to exceed our clients expectations which is why we offer some of the following reasons for you to choose us.
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services
- You can save up to N500,000.00 yearly on maintenance costs
HCS packages are designed to give home owners assurance of mind and superior maintenance of their prized possessions by harnessing the experience of highly skilled and accredited workmen with a service orientation.
This gives clients an opportunity to source from a large database of workmen for their house maintenance needs. With no commitment upfront, they can request on a need to basis and pay for services rendered.
If you are looking for value for money, ease of mind and a level of unparalleled service, then the retainer packages may be ideal for you. We have 3 tiers of services to suit your budget or home needs.
This package entitles home owner/resident the following:
- Once a month maintenance checks on plumbing, electricals and carpentry, gardening
- 2 emergency call-outs in a month (24hr service)
The Silver package affords you all the benefits of the basic package including:
- Generator and AC servicing (Quarterly)
- Painting of External area of property (Labour is free, client pays for paint)
- Industrial Cleaning of Floors (6 months)
All the benefits of the Silver and basic package including:
- Fumigation (quarterly)
- Swimming pool cleaning (2ce a month)
- Industrial Cleaning of floors (quarterly)
Home Buyers Service
At home care services we understand that a home is more often that not a person’s most valuable asset and as such we provide a wide range of professional home assessment services to prospective buyers.
Why is home assessment important?
- It can save the buyer a lot of money in the long-run in the form of repairs performed .
- It ensures that building fixtures and fittings used are up to standard.
- It also ensures personal safety against fire hazards and unsafe structures.
Our home buyers service cuts across the assessment of both the exterior and interior conditions of the property such as the plumbing, wiring, doors, ventilation, electrical and other strategic building components of the property.
Our home buyers service will culminate into a detailed written report upon completion of the home assessment with photos of potential problem areas.
The report will show also potential risks, substandard fittings/installations, items that will need to be replaced, and items that will need close monitoring going forward.